Ultra Concentrated Carpet Pre-Spray
Fast Break is an ultra-concentrated blend (32-64:1) of solvents, surfactants and builders that will make fast work of even the toughest traffic lanes. Fast Break is a special blend of surfactants, and is packed with soil busting, grease cutting and dissolving ingredients with an unbeatable cleaning power that out-cleans competitive products – at a safe pH of 9.5.
- Concentrated 32:1 dilution rate, using 4 oz. per gallon of water
- Highly effective on nylon and olefin fibers
- Quickly breaks down surface tension to allow detergents and rinse agents to clean deep down
- Make 33 RTU gallons with just one gallon of Fast Break
- pH in dilution is 9.0-9.5
- Fast Break may be used with Grease Breaker for oily soils or other difficult carpet restorations
- Available Sizes: gallon
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- For increased efficiency, apply Fast Break with an injection sprayer to take advantage of solution pressure and heat created by your high performance portable extractor or truckmount. You can also use a “pump-up” pressure sprayer, or electric or battery powered sprayer. Apply in even overlapping patterns.
- For medium to heavy soiling, mix one part solution with 32 parts water (four ounces to a gallon/ .12 liters to 3.785 litersr). For lighter soiling mix one part solution with 64 parts water (2 ounces to a gallon/.06 liters to 3.785 liters) For standard injection sprayer, mix one quart solution with four quarts of water into five quart container.
- For carpets with high levels of caked-on grease and oil contamination, consider boosting by adding two ounces of GreaseBreaker with each mixed gallon of Fast Break.
- Extract with a compatible alkaline extraction detergent or acid/neutralizing rinse. For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.
SDS: Click herek
|Country of Manufacture||United States|