Enzyme Carpet Pre-Spray
Soil Break is a concentration of enzymes, solvents, surfactants and builders that works on tough, greasy, oily, gummy soils. Soil Break has the added benefit of attacking protein spills common in restaurants.
- Ultra concentrated powdered pre-spray
- Breaks down surface tension fast, allowing detergents and rinse agents to clean deep down
- In-use pH of 11.3-11.9, depending on dilution
- Enzyme power to break up protein
- Soil Break is compatible with Enzyme 5 and Grease Breaker
- One pound of Soil Break can clean up to 8,000 square feet
- Pleasing lemon fragrance
- Available Sizes: 6.5 lb.
- Pretest for color fastness.
- Mix Soil Break at a rate of 2 oz. per gallon of hot tap water in a pump-up sprayer. In a Hydroforce type sprayer, mix 10 oz. into 5 qts. of hot tap water.
- Pre-spray Soil Break on the traffic areas, let dwell for 5-10 minutes and extract with Hydra-Dri or Hydra-Clean.
- pH in dilution is 11.3-11.9.
- To neutralize alkalinity, rinse or post-spray with HydraMaster Rinse Out or ClearWater Rinse.
- For best results, follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in IICRC S001
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Star Head Plate||N/A|
|Electric power chord||N/A|
We will endeavour to dispatch all ordered goods at the very earliest postal opportunity. We use either FedEx or Royal Mail.